Monday, May 21, 2012

A glimpse into my life...

Two exciting things...

First, Kim from Maiden D'Shade featured me in her first blogger spotlight post. I had to answer 5 questions about myself and it was HARD. I can talk all day about how to make fake corn BUT to answer questions about myslef...I had to really dig deep for those. If you want to know a little bit more about me, you can see my answers Kim's lovely blog.

Maiden D'Shade


For anyone that may not know, on a whim, I submitted my United Scraps of America project in One Artsy Mama's One Crafty Contest. 





100 very talented and inspiring bloggers entered and I was humbled to be selected as 1 of 20 to move forward.  There will be 5 rounds of competition and votes will determine if you continue to the next round or not.

The first round, a bead competition, is up and ready for you to cast your vote TODAY {you can vote for your favorite 5}.   In an exciting twist, you won't be told which beaded entry is mine.  Let's see how well you know me and my crafting abilities.

I am not sure which I am more excited about, participating in this challenge OR seeing what the other 19 very talented bloggers I am competing against have come up with.

*WEDNESAY, after voting is complete, I'll share which entry was mine and give you the how to so you can make your own.

5 comments:

  1. I would like to know how to make fake corn. It sounds yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How awesome is that!!!!! You are so talented and you totally deserve both honors! I am going over to vote! Fingers crossed!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh how exciting!! I'm off to check out the competition. Don't hate me if I guessed wrong;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I'm up against you in this competition, but I'm not nervous. Because my skills in the crafting department are MAD. Good luck my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...