Thursday, May 3, 2012

I Do...Still

This past weekend, my husband and I celebrated 6 years of marriage.


Since this is 'While Wearing Heels', I thought you'd like to see what was under my dress {my heels of course}.


The best part, I bought those shoes in the Von Maur sale room for $14.

And as it has for 5 out of the 6 years we have been married, it rained...


So, when my husband gave me this card, for our anniversary, I couldn't help but smile.

just like the day we got married, the rain didn't make our celebration any less special.


I feel grateful that even after 6 years, my husband still makes the time to romance me. And that's why, I am still head over heels in love :)

16 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I hope it's a sunny one! :) We celebrate six years in two months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! thats just sweet! (: Happy anniversary dollface!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Certain cultures believe that rain on your wedding day is the promise of a prosperous marriage... of course, it poured buckets the day I was married, so maybe I'm just biased. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary,

    That's so adorable, it's great to be head over heels in love... Here's to many many more wonderful anniversaries..


    xoxo,
    Carri

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW!!!! Happy Anniversay:) And...I.LOVE.your.shoes!!!! Even more @ $14!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Amy!!! I hope you had a great time celebrating!! And awesome heels you wore for your wedding! Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww.. what a sweet post! Have a great anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amy! Just found you on Pinteresting Family. I've been looking around your blog and loved all your projects! Just became your newest follower on GFC...looking forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! I loved this post! Happy Anniversary! Ps.... I too love the Von Maur shoe sale room ;).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw Amy..you really made me tear. That's truly a sweet post and without a doubt was loved by your husband. You make marriage sound like a wonderful fairy tale:) Happy anniversary and here's to many more to come!

    ps. Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww I know I am a little late but, Happy Anniversary!!! It rained on our wedding day and the following year on our anniversary too....we'll have to see what it does this year. LOL

    Julie
    http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...